2012 - 2014 Vision, Mission, and Values
Vision: Eliminate workplace diseases and injuries.
Mission: In partnership with stakeholders, we ensure workplace safety, and care for workers.
- Respect - We demonstrate care, compassion, honesty and fairness.
- Engagement - We work with others to ensure meaningful participation and collaboration.
- Integrity - We honour our commitments.
- Openness - We are clear and transparent in everything we do.
- Excellence - We are efficient and service focused.
See the 2012 - 2014 Strategic Plan. Read our 2013 Corporate Plan to learn how we commit to implementing our new Vision, Mission and Values.
The Workers' Safety and Compensation Commission (WSCC) uses service standards to improve the quality of service delivery to you, our stakeholders. We want you to know what you can expect from us when we work with you.
All WSCC employees commit to meeting our delivery targets and welcome your feedback.