talk to us on
Report An Injury 

If one of your workers gets injured at work you must report it to the WSCC.  Depending on the nature of the incident, there are additional reporting responsibilities.  The documents below outline these responsibilities and provide answers to any of your questions or concerns.

 If you need help, or have questions, call the WSCC in the Northwest Territories at 1-800-661-0792, or in Nunavut at 1-877-404-4407, or send a detailed message to Northwest Territories Claims Services or Nunavut Claims Services.